The Winston-Salem Rescue Mission relies solely on the donations of those who donate their time and resources to help us help others.
It’s no secret that times are tough for a lot of our neighbors. More and more people from throughout Winston-Salem are coming to The Rescue Mission seeking food, shelter and vital medical care. The need is overwhelming, and we urgently need your help.
For over 50 years, the Winston-Salem Rescue Mission has changed numerous lives and had a profound impact on thousands of others by providing Christ-filled, enriched and compassionate services to those in desperate need. We ask that you prayerfully consider a financial donation, providing in-kind gifts, or Leaving A Lasting Legacy in the form of stocks, property and other assets.
What Is The Impact Of Your Donation?
- $30/month ensures 32 homeless people get a meal.
- $48/month ensures 25 people are fed and cared for.
- Ten donors giving $205/month for a year will give four men the ability to attend the 90-Day Life Builders Program.
Your gift today provides:
- Hope for a brighter future
- A safe, warm shelter from the streets for those who need it
- Hot, nourishing meals for homeless people
If you have any questions regarding your donation, please contact our Donations Office at 336-723-1848 ext. 139
Want to use PayPal to donate to us? Please use our email address donation@null
wsrescue.org to send to us via Paypal Friends and Family.
Leaving a Lasting Legacy in your Will can occur in any number of ways:
- Stocks can be left to Winston-Salem Rescue Mission, and may reduce your capital gains taxes.
- Real Estate in the form of deeds can be left to the Winston-Salem Rescue Mission.
- Life Insurance can have the Winston-Salem Rescue Mission designated as a beneficiary.
- Other Property in the form of cars, art, jewelry, or other items of value can also be left as Legacy gifts.
If you are considering what your options are to Leave a Lasting Legacy, contact us for more information. We also invite you to discuss your intentions with your family, as well as your own legal and financial counselors.
Click here to see our brochure on leaving a legacy.
Click Here for step by step information and instructions for your broker.
If have additional questions, please email us or call the WS Rescue Mission at 336-842-5307.
No goods or services were provided in exchange for this contribution. WSRM is an exempt organization as described in Section 501(c)(3) of the IRS Code. (EIN#56-0891921). If you have any questions, please contact us