Thank you to our TWO CITIES CHURCH friends for this wonderful opportunity!
YOUR donation makes it’s way to our WS Rescue Mission THRIFT STORE and is sold with the proceeds going directly back to the Mission to provide food, clothing, shelter, Christian counseling, education and more!
The Rescue Mission Thrift Store sells home & office furniture, mattresses and bedding, clothing, novelty items, appliances, and more. Items are priced for the budget conscious, making the store a favorite shopping stop for families of every age.
On Friday, November 3, our Rescue Mission team will be at Two Cities Church from 6:30pm to 8:00pm! All donations are tax-deductible.
- Rescue Mission trucks arrive in the evening to the Two Cities parking lot.
- You bring your donation items directly to Two Cities Church.
- You’ll be able to hear a Rescue Mission testimony of how God is at work in our community – CATCH THE SPIRIT of the Rescue Mission!
- Our team will help unload and process your donation.
When planning what to bring, keep these in mind:
- We can use NEW and GENTLY USED items to resell in the Thrift Store.
- Items like:
- APPLIANCES (No Gas Appliances or Dishwashers)
- CHILDREN ITEMS(Strollers, high chairs, changing tables, etc)
- CLOTHING (All ages and sizes)
- FURNITURE (All furniture must be free of stains, rips, cracks, pet fur/hair, and significant blemishes)
- HOME DECOR (artwork, curtains, kitchenware)
- DISHES/COOKWARE/GLASSWARE (Must be packed in boxes prior to pick-up)
- MATTRESSES and BOX SPRINGS
- PERSONAL HYGIENE ITEMS
For more information about items donations, please call 336-842-5322.